NAID Verification for Selling Brokers, Nonprofits, or Government Organizations
This is the starting point for placing a bid on a HUD Home. To place a bid, you need a NAID. NAIDs (a HUD term for Name Address Identifier) are issued to Real Estate professionals and various Nonprofit and Government organizations to enable them to place bids on HUD homes.
Individuals should use the "Find a Broker" link above to find a Selling Broker who can make a bid on their behalf. Selling Brokers should first have their principal broker register the organization’s NAID with After this initial registration, individual selling agents and associate brokers can register their license numbers with
The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, Welcome to the White House The U.S. Governments Official Web Portal Fair Housing

U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
451 7th Street S.W., Washington, DC 20410
Telephone: (800) CALL-FHA (225-5342)     TTY: (202) 708-1455